Due to scheduling conflicts for me and then the pediatrician's office, Kaygan didn't get in for her 4 month check-up until she was almost 5 months old... and this is what we were told by him:
- Height: 26.5 inches long, off the chart
- Weight: 17lbs and 13oz, off the chart
- Head Circ: 43cm 95%
- For her height, she is average weight
- She has wide feet, and we'll have to purchase her shoes in "wide" later on unless they change shape
- She is very very social and personable. Dr. said that at this age, how sociable they are indicates how intelligent they will be later on. He said we will have a very smart baby because she is very very friendly!
- She should be eating solids now, basically whatever we are eating we can go ahead and mash up and give to her. Kaygan is very happy about this... she's been trying to get at what we've been eating.
So, that's how our little girl is doing!